RULES OF OFFICIAL REGISTRATION OF PAPERS IN THE JOURNAL "AGRARIAN SCIENCE”
The printing accepted articles that contain the results of research, theory and practice (innovation) development.
Not published articles outlining the individual stages of studies that do not lead to certain conclusions.
The text of the article is printed on one side of a sheet of standard A4, Times New Roman 14 pt, 2.0 spacing in the format MS Word, is sent to the editing in a single copy on a laser disk or by e-mail to email@example.com
1. The article must contain the following information:
- index in the Universal Decimal Classification (UDC)
- article title (the title should be short)
- surname, fore name of the author (in full)
- degrees of authors, their place of work and position.(the name of the institution or the institute expanded and complete)
- phone and e-mail addresses of the authors
- signatures of authors
- summary (200-250 words) in Russian and English languages
- key words (up to ten words) in Russian and English languages
- main text (including tables and figures)
2. The article must include the following main sections (with bold): Introduction. Methods. Results. Conclusion. References.
3. The paper should not exceed 6-7 p., including a summary and key words in Russian and English, table 1-2., 1-2 pattern.
4. Drawings, photographs, diagrams should be clear, understandable and presented in separate files (which are to be submitted along with the manuscript itself) of standard jpg format (resolution 300 pixels / inch). Scanned photographs and photocopies (not suitable for publishing) will not be accepted for publication. If the figures depict axes, you must indicate their name and designate the numerical values in them. Each figure should be accompanied by a caption and be positioned in the text after the reference to this figure.
5. Tables should also be placed after the references to them in the text. Each table should be numbered and have a short name corresponding to its content. In the tables you should use standard abbreviations (eg g.- year vv.- century St.- pages, thous., million, billion rubles.). Units of physical quantities are given by the International SI (GOST 8417-81).
6. Formulas need to issue clear and understandable, revealing all the lettering. When typing formulas and lettering to them in the text you want to use the formula editor Microsoft Word with default settings. Scanning formulas from other sources (books, magazines, etc.) is not allowed.
7. Bibliographic lists all the items are in the same format, the system established by the Russian citation index. The presence of links in the text is desirable (numbered references are given in the text in square brackets in plain text format). Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the information, the accuracy of quotations and references to the official documents and other sources. A link to each source is given in the language in which it is published.
8. The editorial staff reserves the right to shorten the text and to make editorial changes.
9. In the case of deviations article revision to the authors reasoned refusal.
10. At the request of the Higher Attestation Commission, the electronic copies of the articles published in the journal are posted in the database of the Scientific Electronic Library www.elibrary.ru (for index assignment by the Russian Science Citation Index). In this regard, the authour’s consent to publish his article in the journal will be regarded as the consent to post its electronic copy in the electronic library.
The editorial board of the journal " Agrarian science " receives non-exclusive rights to use the published articles.
On the paper attached letter of recommendation and review.
A letter of recommendation written in any form on the letterhead of the scientific institution where the author works, signed by the head of the institution.
Review written by a doctor or a PhD in the direction of the author's research. Review should contain characterization and evaluation of the material and not only a list of its constituent parts or aspects of the description of the main content.
The review must be signed by the reviewer with an indication of its scientific degrees, ranks and positions, as well as stamped and signed by the Chief of Staff institutions include the date of its signing.
The procedure for the adoption of an article for publication.
- Preparation of edited articles to familiarize with it and the author of a message (for 1.5 month) of the decision of the editorial board of its publication.
- In the case of a positive decision together with the notification of the decision sent to the author of a bill. The amount of payment = cost of publishing services to publish article + postage 1 copy of magazine author.
- The fee for the publication of a graduate of manuscripts will be charged.
- Preparation of article edition and its publication in the numbers indicated in the invoice.
- Send the author's copy of the journal after the publication of the printing.